At one month...
- She can focus on faces.
- She has started to follow movement with her eyes and react to loud noises.
- She's a champion eater!
- She has successfully peed on every scale she has been weighed on.
- She hates baths.
- She loves being held.
- She always sneezes four times in a row.
- She goes through an average of three outfits a day due to spit up and unfortunate pee timing (as in, while we are changing her diaper).
- She makes noises like an evil velociraptor (as opposed to the good ones I guess).