Caitlin's third month was full of exciting milestones! Well, exciting if you're a baby.
- She holds her head up very well now and really enjoys tummy time on her playmat.
- She smiles every morning when she wakes up. Probably because she knows she can go back to sleep whenever she wants to.
- She's chatty! Baby noises are adorable.
- Her movements are more deliberate - instead of flailing her arms wildly, she will try to reach and grab for toys.
- She'll stare and stare and stare at her hands.
- My favourite: she sleeps for more than 3 hours at a time at night. Sometimes even 9!