Caitlin is half a year old! Ye olde list of milestones:
- She has made the foray into the world of Real Food. Her favourite food right now is sweet potato (no luck with carrots and bananas).
- Teeth! Her two bottom teeth are starting to come in and they're razor-sharp.
- She has figured out how to travel-roll - instead of just rolling back and forth she will roll continuously in one direction to get to where she wants to go. She can also spin around on her back to change directions. Time to start baby-proofing!
- She has officially doubled her birthweight - she weighed 16 lb and 5 oz at her 6-month doctor's appointment. She was around the 70th percentile in weight and head size, and 90th percentile in length.
- She's like a Real Little Person now. A few months ago she just lied (laid?) around like a bump on a log - now she's a bright, alert, and sociable little baby who loves to smile and laugh and babble. What a difference a few months makes!